Thursday, February 6, 2014

OPERATION: GAJette (Get A Job)

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a job. If you know anyone who is looking to hire someone in the areas of communication and literacy, let me know or send them this link: au.linkedin.com/in/jodiemartin/ It has my official resumes and other interesting and relevant information about me.

To be precise: I'm currently interested in positions such as communication officer, copywriter, research assistant or literacy support officer. Or anything in between. I'm happy to move anywhere in Australia or the world.

Thank you to everyone who has been keeping their ear to the ground for opportunities for me so far. I do really appreciate it.

As a bit of fun, here is a stick figure CV I created, because job searching often is more soul-destroying than fun. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment